Monday, August 8, 2011

My King...


Holy, Holy is my most High God...How I praise Him tonight for my blessings...my life, my children, my world...As I sit here typing, I am listening to the most beautiful praise music and wondering how life can ever be any better.  When I leave here, I will go to my sweet babies' rooms and lay my loving arms on them as they sleep.  I will be praying for God's protection as they begin school.  I pray for their hearts as they will most certainly be broken by others.  I pray for the decisions they make, that they may see the brightness of Christ as they decide where they need to turn.  God, even if they turn away, may the light be so bright on their backs that they feel the loving, warmth that you have to offer.  I pray for their daily protection, for their safety, for their health.  And, God, may their voices be heard.  May they NEVER be afraid to profess the name of Jesus and share it with others around them. Oh, Holy God, bless them as you have blessed me....

Each of you, my dear beloved family, pray for my darlings as they go to school tomorrow.  Pray daily and know that you, too, are in my prayers....

No comments:

Post a Comment