Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

Molly has made it through another week of middle school.  She is still stressing out about getting to class on time but I know this will get easier for her.  She was asked to try to sing the national anthem and has been practicing it here all week.  I am ready to stick the flag in my ears.  She is quite good and had the class cheering when she was done, but if I have to hear her belt it out one more time, my ears are going to bleed.  

Madeline loves 2nd grade...apparently, all the do is eat and go to recess.  I haven't heard about any school work.  I hope they are learning something.

Troy is home from Clarksville and ready to do a whole list of honey-do's this weekend.  It is hard being away all week and coming home to a cranky housewife!

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment