Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hear Ye, O Hear Ye

Okay, the first step in admitting you have problem is admitting you have a problem.  My name is Wendy and I am a FBaholic.  So, I am no longer an abuser but I thought to myself, how will I keep up with my loved ones.  How will I post adorable pictures of my kids, brag about how smart they are, or let people know I am sailing my yacht in the South of France next week?  For all of you who truly care about what goes on in the Wonderful World of Yates, I have put you on my blog list and every time I post a crazy picture of my ADORABLE kids or brag about their entrance into Yale, you will be the first and only to know!  Want all of you to know we love you and miss you!  This is a great way for all of us to keep up!  Feel free to post messages and to continue to e-mail us.  I know I might be missing on the biggest social network the universe has ever known, but I am also not living under a rock!  I can get my e-mails, calls, and texts on my very SMART phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment